We had a unique opportunity to have both an engagement and maternity photo shoot with our wedding photographer. A lot of women have mixed reviews about "the belly." Is it something to keep tucked away under those extra long, extra baggy maternity shirts or do you show it off?
I don't care what anyone says - ALL pregnant women are beautiful and stretchmarks are badges of honor :) I was lucky enough to have men in my life that told me just how beautiful I was nearly every day of my pregnancy. Sometimes Damion would stop me mid-sentence and tell me how beautiful I looked. At first, I didn't believe him - I told him he is supposed to think I'm beautiful! Still, he never stopped telling me.
So here we are, belly and all!

I don't care what anyone says - ALL pregnant women are beautiful and stretchmarks are badges of honor :) I was lucky enough to have men in my life that told me just how beautiful I was nearly every day of my pregnancy. Sometimes Damion would stop me mid-sentence and tell me how beautiful I looked. At first, I didn't believe him - I told him he is supposed to think I'm beautiful! Still, he never stopped telling me.
So here we are, belly and all!















1 comment:
First off, I'm sorry that we didn't get to come to the wedding, because it would have been a wonderful experience to share in. I hope to see pictures! Second, I read your story that you wrote below this post, and wow, what great writing! Kyndra is right, you really should consider writing a book or two or three. Christian is so handsome and I look forward to meeting him someday and seeing you guys again. It's nice to physically see that true love really does exist out there, and gives hope to those of us who are still waiting! Looking forward to more updates and pictures from you guys. Take care and God bless!
Post a Comment