Right now, being pregnant means remembering that people simply don't think before they speak. It should be an unspoken rule: all pregnant women are never anything but beautiful! They are not "tired-looking," nor do they "look miserable." Granted, this may be the case but never... ever... TELL a pregnant woman she looks miserable or tired. I was at the DPS office the other week and as I waddled up to the counter the lady tells me "Wow! How far along are you?" - already irritated by the "wow!" I was polite and told her. She then tells me " You know, when your lips get swollen like that it means you are ready to pop" and then smiles.
Enough said.
In any event, Mr. Christian and I are doing great! He is weighing in at approximately 5.6 lbs and is on time. We are going weekly now to the doctor - have been for over a month now. No word yet on whether I will deliver early even though it looks as if I can go any day now. I will miss feeling him swishing around in my belly :)

No comments:
Post a Comment